- All-round images with new 360 Sweep Panorama
- SteadyShot image stabilisation for clearer handheld shots (W630 with enhanced Optical SteadyShot)
- Intelligent Auto mode recognises up to 33 scene settings for great results automatically(W630, W620, S5000)
- Picture Effect modes (W630, W620, S5000) for easy in-camera effects
- Cyber-shot™ W630: 16.1 megapixels, Carl Zeiss 5x optical zoom/25mm wide angle, HD video with Optical SteadyShot Active mode (combined with electrical stabilisation)
- Cyber-shot™ W620: 14.1 megapixels, 5x optical zoom, HD video
- Cyber-shot™ W610: 14.1 megapixels, 4x optical zoom
- Cyber-shot™ S5000: 14.1 megapixels, 5x optical zoom
Point-and-shoot photography has never been so satisfying – or so much fun. Four new
Not sure how to get the best out of your next photo opportunity? Intelligent Auto (iAUTO) recognises up to 33 different shooting situations from portraits to twilight scenes. Cyber-shot™ automatically adjusts exposure and other camera settings for clear, natural results without fuss.
As an extra refinement, the Cyber-shot™ W630, W620 and S5000 add four Picture Effect modes for easy ‘in-camera’ creation of artistic images. Enhance your photos with Pop Color, Toy Camera, Partial Color, and Soft High-key effects, with no PC or editing software needed.
A perfect entry into the world of digital imaging by Sony, the Cyber-shot™ S5000 shares many of the fun, easy-to-use features of W Series models. Using widely-available AA batteries, it’s a practical, great-value choice for first-time photographers.
All four new cameras come with PlayMemories Home software pre-installed. Just connect Cyber-shot™ to your PC for easy viewing, editing, printing, emailing, web uploads, disc burning and more.
The range of compatible accessories for Cyber-shot™ now includes a new choice of carry cases that offer stylish, practical protection.
A perfect match for Cyber-shot™, the new core range of SDHC cards by Sony
Available from March 2012 in capacities up to 32GB. X-ray-, shock- and temperature-resistant, the cards’ performance has been upgraded to support data transfer rates up to 30MB/s – ideal for dependable continuous shooting and Full HD video with your Cyber-shot™. Now allowing recovery of accidentally deleted or damaged 3D as well as 2D photo/video files, File Rescue software is available as a free download for registered card owner.
The new Cyber-shot™ W630, W620, W610 and S5000 digital compact cameras by Sony are available from February 2012.