Sony’s top-of-the-range 4K HDR Full Array LED TV brings the best of the company’s picture, sound and user experience features in five screen sizes.
The XH95 4K HDR Full Array LED televisions have now become available across Europe in five screen sizes to match the conditions of a variety of living rooms. The XH95 employs the finest picture and sound technologies from Sony that innovate in concert with one another for a compelling viewing experience.
By utilising Sony’s best-in-class Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate, clear and precise picture quality is achieved for a highly realistic viewing experience. Premium quality sound is a key part of the viewing setup as well, and the XH95 models feature Sound-from-Picture Reality™, which gives customers the feeling that sound is coming directly from the screen.
The new XH95 TVs continue to deliver the creator’s intent with Netflix Calibrated Mode, offering studio-quality Netflix content, and IMAX® Enhanced™, which brings the IMAX Experience into the home by offering a new level of sight, sound and scale.
Sony’s XH95 TVs also introduce Ambient Optimization, a new technology that optimises picture and sound quality in any customer environment. It will automatically adjust the picture brightness to the ambient light in the room, boosting the brightness in bright rooms and reducing in dark rooms for the perfect view. It even detects objects in the room, such as curtains and furniture that can absorb or reflect sound, fine-tuning the acoustics so your sound isn’t compromised.
In addition to Ambient Optimization, the XH95 TVs will feature a new Immersive Edge design concept. In order to create even more viewing immersion, a discrete stand is now located at the edge of the screen. The minimalist stand is hardly noticeable, offering customers an improved and unobstructed viewing experience.
The XH95 line-up features Android TV™ with the Google Assistant, Google Play Store and Chromecast built-in, which offers users easy access to content, services and devices via its extensive platform. Sony’s original user interface menus and voice controls are also enhanced for better daily use. With the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa enabled devices, you may cast and control videos from YouTube with Google Home or change the channel or volume with Amazon Alexa enabled devices. Apple® AirPlay® 2 users can stream movies, music, games and photos to their television right from their iPhone®, iPad® or Mac®. The Apple HomeKit™ technology provides an easy, secure way for users to control their television from their iPhone®, iPad® or Mac®.
Pricing and availability
The XH95 TVs are available now. For price information, please check your local Sony site at www.sony.eu.
Sony XH95 4K HDR Full Array LED TV: Key features
Screen sizes: 85”, 75”, 65”, 55” and 49”
- Features Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate providing the ultimate 4K HDR viewing experience with the following technologies: Object-based Super Resolution, Object-based HDR remaster, Super Bit Mapping™ 4K HDR and Dual database processing
- Features full-array local dimming backlight with X-tended Dynamic Range™ PRO that ensures 6 times the contrast of our conventional LED TVs
- X-Wide Angle technology provides vivid real-world colours from any angle while retaining more colour and brightness than other conventional LED TVs. Enjoy a great picture with incredible range and depth from anywhere in the room. To offer even more choice to customers, the XH95 4K Full Array LED TV will come with X-Wide Angle in the 55” size and above.
- Features improved Acoustic Multi-Audio, Sound-from-Picture Reality™ concept with a bi-amp system, which controls the main speaker and invisible tweeter separately, and an X-Balanced Speaker, a new speaker unit that packs clear sound in a slim design (bi-amp, X-Balanced Speaker only available for the 55”, 65” and 75” screen sizes; Acoustic Multi-Audio for 55” and above)
- Flush Surface design offers sleek, bezel-less look (55”, 65” and 75” models only)
- New Ambient Optimization optimises picture and sound quality in any customer environment. It will automatically adjust the picture brightness to the ambient light in the room, boosting the brightness in bright rooms and reducing in dark rooms for the perfect view
- TRILUMINOS™ Display reproduces the subtle nuances of colour, light and gradation from video lens to living room
- Dolby Vision™ and Dolby Atmos™ compatible
- Features hands-free capabilities (available for 55” and above)
- Works with Smart Speakers, including Google Home and Amazon Alexa enabled devices
- Easy connectivity to most devices, including Apple® AirPlay® 2, HomeKit™
- Quick access to an array of content and services with Android TV
Custom Mode, along with Sony's other calibrated viewing modes, provides various viewing options to suit customers’ tastes while faithfully preserving the creator’s intent
 Feature availability depends on country and availability of compatible products.
 Google Home device (sold separately) compatible with Sony Android TV devices. Requires compatible devices connected to the same wireless home network. Download the Google Home app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play. Subject to third party app terms and conditions. User must link compatible devices in order to control operation. Once download is complete, the Google Home feature may be connected to the Sony device to access the voice control function.
 Amazon Alexa enabled devices (sold separately) compatible with Sony Android TV devices. Amazon account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.Sony TV and Alexa devices both require internet connection. Amazon, Echo, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
 Apple® AirPlay® 2 and HomeKit™ features will be available on FY19 models ZF9, AF9, ZG9, AG9, XG95 and XG85 (85”, 75”, 65” and 55”) and FY20 models ZH8, A9, A8, XH95, XH90, XH85, XH81 and XH80. AirPlay 2 and HomeKit features require an iOS device running iOS 12.3 or later or a Mac running macOS 10.14.5. Apple, AirPlay, HomeKit, iPhone, iPad, Mac, and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Firmware update is required via network.
About Sony Corporation
Sony Corporation is a creative entertainment company with a solid foundation of technology. From game and network services to music, pictures, electronics, semiconductors and financial services - Sony's purpose is to fill the world with emotion through the power of creativity and technology. For more information, visit: http://www.sony.net/